WSIB Information

WSIB (Workplace Safety & Insurance Board) Information

If an injury at work requires medical assistance, results in lost time from work or lost income, you may be entitled to file a claim for benefits with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
Fink & Bornstein has extensive experience in matters relating to the WSIB. Our legal counsel will: ...

Return to Work/Injured Workers

Return To Work / Retraining for INJURED WORKERS

Responsibilities of the Workplace Parties in Work Reintegration

The workplace parties (workers and employers) are required to co operate in the work reintegration (WR) process.

When certain conditions are met, employers may have, in addition to their obligations to co operate in the WR process,  ...

Return To Work / Retraining for EMPLOYERS

Return To Work / Retraining for EMPLOYERS

WSIB has a new Return to Work Policy obligation for employers, the Work Reintegration Program (WR).

In November 2010 the WSIB announced new policies to compel Employers to return injured Workers to their former place of employment. These policies apply to all injured Workers no matter what their year of accident, or status in the Labour Market ...

WSIAT Information

WSIAT (Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal)

If you are having problems with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), you should call RICHARD A. FINK!

RICHARD A. FINK is recognized by Lexis Legal information as being the number one advocate (in appearances) at the Workplace ...

OHSA Information


Every employer and employee wants to maintain a safe and healthy workplace. Employers, managers, supervisors, and ordinary workers have legal obligations under the Occupational Health and Safety Act (“OHSA”) to do just that.

The OHSA has three basic aims: ...

CPP Information

CPP (Canada Pension Plan)

If you have become too injured or ill to work at any job for a prolonged period of time, you may be eligible to receive the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) disability benefit. Fink & Bornstein Barristers and Solicitors serving the Greater Toronto area (GTA) can determine if you are eligible for CPP disability and will assist you at all stages of the application and review process.

Landlord and Tenant

Landlord and Tenant Board

Over 30 years of experience in high rise residential landlord and tenant litigation before the Courts and at Tribunals. Extensive Experience Dealing with: the Landlord & Tenant Board and Residential Tenancies Act (RTA)

On November 27, 2009, Mr. Fink was the Chair and  ...

 Please Call 416-537-0108 to learn about our FREE Case Evaluation